Monday, 23 December 2019
Monday, 16 December 2019
Dear all divisional/Regional Secretaries and all office bearers of NFPE, it is to intimate all of you that it has been decided to observe the call of CHQ by organising lunch hours demonstrations on 20.12.2019 at all Circle,Region and Divisional Head Quarters under the intimation to local divisional administration for settlement of charter of demands of Central Govt.Employees in proposed one day nationwide strike on 8.1.2020.
All are therefore requested to observe the call and make the event thunder success.
With revolutionary greetings,
Com. Surendra Palav Circle Secretary NFPE ,Gr C and RCM staff side Secretary Maharashtra Circle
Wednesday, 4 December 2019
BRIEF REPORT ON ALL INDIA CONFERENCE HELD AT HYDERABAD FROM 20.10.2019 TO 23.10.2019
All India Conference of All India Postal Employees Union Group ‘C’ was held at Gachibowli Stadium Campus, Hyderabad (Telangana) from 20.10.2019 to 23.10.2019.
On 19.10.2019 C.W.C. was also held at the same venue in which the agenda of A.I.C was approved.
A.I.C. commenced with Flag hoisting at 10 AM on 20.10.2019. The National Flag was hoisted by Com. C. C. Pillai, Ex Secretary General, NFPE & Ex-General Secretary, R3. NFPE Flag was hoisted by Com. Giriraj Singh, President, NFPE & General Secretary, R-III. P3 Flag was hoisted by Com. J. Ramamurthy, President P3.
After that Floral tribute was offered to the martyrs. All Leaders present there paid their tribute by offering flowers on Martyr’s Column.
Inaugural Session started at 10:30 AM on 20.10.2019. Com. J. Ramamurthy President over the meeting.
Welcome speech was delivered by Com. S. S. R. A. Prasad, General Secretary Reception Committee and Circle Secretary, P3 Telangana.
Com. R. N. Parashar, General Secretary also welcomed all leaders & guests present on dias and all delegates and Visitors attending the A.I.C and gave an introductory speech.
All leaders, Chief Guest, Guests of Honour, All India leaders, General Secretaries of affiliated unions and all CHQ office bearers, Circle Secretaries and Women Committee Members were honoured by the Reception Committee by present flower bouquets, shawls, bags, Badges and mementos.
Com. K. K. N. Kutty, President Confederation of Central Government Employees and Workers, greeted the A.I.C and delivered a brief speech on the common issues related to 7th CPC & Central Government Employees.
The open session was formally inaugurated by Com. Swadesh Dev Roy, National Secretary, Centre of Indian Trade Unions (C.I.T.U) in his speech he elaborated the issues related to working class peasantry and common man. How the Government policies are effecting the of Common man. The neo-liberal economic policies being pursued by the present Government are not in the interest of Common man whether it is Government Employee, Public Sectors Employee, State Government Worker or farmer. These policies have been framed to make the corporate Sector benefitted. The country is facing serious economic crisis and unemployment problem. He appealed the working class to fight unitedly to resist the retrograde economic policies of the Govt.
Shri P. K. Bishoi, Member (Personal) & Designated Secretary (Posts) also graced the occasion as Chief Guest. In his address he assured the employees to protect their interests and settle the problems which are being faced by the employees. He appealed to the Postal Employees to work in the interest of the Department.
Shri Charls Lobo Chief PMG, Karnataka holding additional charge of Telangana Circle also addressed the open session.
Shri K. Nageshwar, Ex-MLC Telangana also delivered his speech and criticized the anti working class policies at present central Govt. He stressed the need to fight unitedly by all working class to resist the anti common man and pro-corporate policies of the Government.
The open session was addressed by Coms. C. C. Pillai, Ex-Secretary General NFPE & Ex General Secretary R3, Giriraj Singh, President, NFPE & General Secretary R3, D. B. Mohanty, General Secretary, P4, P. Suresh General Secretary R4, S. B. Yadav, General Secretary, Postal Accounts, Smt. Jasmine Jalal Begum, General Secretary, AIPESBCOEA, J. L. Venkat Subbu, General Secretary Admin Union, P. Pandurangarao, General Secretary, AIPEU GDS Union, R. Sivannarayana, Ex-President P3 and some other leaders.
Delegate session was started at 4 PM on 20.10.2019 after getting the agenda approved by the house Com. J. Ramamurthy delivered Presidential Speech.
Com. R. N. Parashar General Secretary initiated the discussion on agenda by narrating the present position on each issue.
All Circle Secretaries discussed the various issues notified in agenda in detail it went on upto 21st October A/N. After that delegates were called for to give their views on agenda items and the problems being faced by them at the ground level. 76 delegates took part in deliberation who gave an important feedback on the issues.
After that General Secretary summed up the discussion. He elaborately described each issue raised by the delegates and clarified the position of action taken by CHQ and the Department. He thanked all Leaders, Member (P) & designated, Secretary (Posts) Chief PMG Telangana and other officers who attended the open session. He thanked all CHQ office bearers, Circle Secretaries, Women Committee members, Divisional Secretaries and all delegates and visitors who attended the A.I.C. for their guidance and co-operation extended to run the affairs of CHQ.
Special Thanks were given to Com. K. V. Sridharan Ex-General, AIPEU Group ‘C’ who has always extended his support, co-operation and guidance to the CHQ.
General Secretary conveyed thanks to Com. M. Krishnan, Secretary General Confederation, Ex-Secretary General NFPE & General Secretary P3 who could not attend the A.I.C. due to some domestic problem but he has always extended his co-operation, guidance and support to run the affairs of CHQ.
After that Credentials were readout. All delegates 711 out of 836 were present. All Circle Secretaries and CHQ office bearers were also present. The house was declared duly composed by the President and all business transacted was declared under composed house and approved by the house.
After that agenda items were got approved by the President one by one.
As per agenda elected of new set of office bearers was elected unanimously which is mentioned as under.
The session was presided by Com. G. Janakiram, Working President.
President - Com. N. Subramanian (Tamilnadu)
Working Presidents - Com. G. Janakiram (Karnataka)
- Com. Sudheere Mane (Maharashtra)
Vice Presidents - Com. R. K. Chaubey (Madhya Pradesh)
- Com. Nanda Sen (West Bengal)
General Secretary - Com. R. N. Parashar (Uttar Pradesh)
Deputy General Secretary - Com. Janardan Majumdar (West Bengal)
Asst General Secretaries - Com. P. K. Muralidharan (Kerala)
- Com. A. Veeramani (Tamilnadu)
- Com. S. S. R. A. Prasad (Telangana)
Financial Secretary - Com. Balwinder Singh (Delhi)
Asstt. Financial Secretary - Com. Naresh Gupta (Haryana)
Organizing Secretaries - Com. Rajasekaran (Andhra Pradesh)
- Com. Bruhaspati Samal (Odisha)
- Com. A. M. Sekar (Tamilnadu)
Chairperson - Com. Geeta Bhattacharjee (Delhi
Convenor - Com. P. Rema (Kerala)
Joint Convenor - Com. Mausumi Majumdar (Assam)
Members - Com. K. K. Jagadamma (Kerala)
- Com. K. Pushpeshwari (Telangana)
- Com. A. Valarmathi (Tamilnadu)
- Com. Renuka Devi (Tamilnadu)
- Com. M. Shanti (Tamilnadu)
- Com. Chaitra Gowda (Karnataka)
- Com. Mangala Bhagwat (Karnataka)
- Com. Sunita Dwivedi (Chattisgarh)
- Com. Ritu Niniya (Rajasthan)
- Com. Mausami Bhattacharya (West Bengal)
- Com. Namrata Swamy (Maharashtra)
- Com. Yogita Patil (Maharashtra)
- Com. Alma Minz (Madhya Pradesh)
- Com. Charissa Myrthong (North East)
At last General Secretary thanked the Reception Committee for organizing the A.I.C in a good manner for which Com. S. S. R. A. Prasad, Com. Raj Kumar, Com. Suresh, Com. Ravinder Reddy Vishwanath deserve the appreciation.
Vote of thanks was given by Com. S. S. R. A. Prasad General Secretary, Reception Committee.
Tuesday, 3 December 2019
CAMPAIGN PROGRAMME OF ALL INDIA LEADERS NFPE
FOR STRIKE 08 JANUARY 2020
National Federation of Postal Employees
1st Floor North Avenue Post Office Building, New Delhi-110 001
Phone: 011.23092771 e-mail: email@example.com Mob: 9718686800/931991729 website: http://www.nfpe.blogspot.com
No.PF-12/2019 Date 03rd December, 2019
All General Secretaries/All NFPE Office Bearers.
All Circle/Divisional & Branch Secretaries of all NFPE affiliated unions
Sub: One day Strike dated 08.01.2020 launch of Campaign programme.
The schedule of campaign for One Day Strike dated 08.01.2020 is mentioned below.
Please arrange to organize meetings ensuring maximum participation of employees and make all efforts to make 08th January -2020 Strike a grand success.
CAMPAIGN PROGRAMME OF ALL INDIA LEADERS NFPE FOR STRIKE
08 JANUARY 2020
Com. A Veeran A S/G NFPE
Com. Raja Shekhar, O G/S P-III
Com. P. Suresh, G/S R-IV
Com. Pandu Ranga Rao G/S GDS-(NFPE)
Com. Janardan Majumdar, ASG NFPE
Com Subhash Chakraborty, A G/S P-IV
Com. G. Talukdar AGS-R-III
Com. U K Tiwari , W/P NFPE
Com. SB Yadav V/P NFPE & G/S Postal Accounts
Com. Anuj Kumar,A G/S R-III
Com. Vikram Shah , Dy. G/S P-IV
Com. D.B. Mohanty Dy. S/G NFPE & G/S P-IV
Com. R.K. Chaubey , V/P P-III CHQ & C/S , MP
Com. Manoj Kumar, V/P- R-III
All General Secretaries , CHQ Office Bearers HQ at Delhi
Com. B.H. Chalke , President P-IV
Com. Sudhaer Mane –W/P P-III
Com. H.A. Rajgor, AGS R-III
Com. K.K. Sharma , V/P NFPE
Com. Naresh Gupta, A.Treasurer P-III
Com. KP Singh , A G/S R-III
Com. Ashwini Kumar F/S NFPE
Com. K.S. Rana Postal Accounts
Com. Balwinder Singh,Treasurer P-III
Com. Charan Singh , F/S R-III
Com. Virendra SharmaGDS(NFPE)
Com. RN Parashar, S/G NFPE
Com. Naresh Gupta , Asstt.Treasurer P-III
Com. U.K. Tiwari , Working President , NFPE
Com. Pardeshi Lal W/P R-III
Com. Vikram Shah , Dy. G/S P-IV
Com. Sanjay Dhar Dubey R-IV
Com. P.V. Rajendran, President, NFPE
Com. A. Sriniwas,R-III,AS/G NFPE
Com. G.Janki Ram, W/P P-III
Com. PK Muralidharan, A G/S P-III
Com. V.Babu, R-IV
Com. PV Rajendran ,President –NFPE
Com.G. Janki Ram W/P P–III
Com. A. Sriniwas,AS/G NFPE
Com. P.K. Muralidharan , A G/S P-III
Com. P.U. Khadse, G/S R-III
Com. B.H. Chalke , A S/G NFPE
Com Sudheer Mane W/P, P-III
Com. AB Shivtare, A G/S R-III
Com. Gautam A, (R-IV)
Com. R.N. Parashar, S/G NFPE & G/S P-III
Com. R.K. Chaubey , VP P-III& C/S MP
Com. BH Chalke, W/P P-IV
Com. Manoj Gupta,A G/S R-III
Com. I. P. Sheikh President ,R-IV
Com. Janardan Majumdar Dy.G/S P-III,ASG NFPE
Com. Shubhash Chakraborty A G/S P-IV
Com. G Talukdar, A G/S R-III
Com. D.B. Mohanty,Dy. S/G NFPE & G/S P-IV
Com. Janardan Majumdar,Dy. G/S P-III,ASG NFPE
Com. B. Samal, O G/S P-III
Com. Shubhash Chakraborty, A G/S P-IV
Com. D.B. Mohanty Dy. S/G NFPE , & G/S P-IV
Com. Balvinder Singh , Treasurer P-III
Com. Charan Sigh , Treasurer , R-III
Com. S.B. Yadav, G/S , V/P NFPE & G/S Postal/Accounts
R.K. Chaubey , V/P P-III
Com. Vikram Shah Dy. G/S P-IV
Com. R.N. Parashar S/G NFPE
Com. Vikram Shah Dy. G/S P-IV
Com. S.B. Yadav V/P NFPE
Com. Pardeshi Lal R-IIIW/P R-III
Com. Vikram Shah C/S P-IV
Com. S.B. Yadav V/P NFPE
Com. Pardeshi Lal R-IIIW/P R-III
Com. P.K. Muralidharan ,AGS P-III
Com. A Veeran A S/G NFPE
Com. A. Veeramani, A S/G P-III
Com. A. Sriniwas , ASG NFPE
Com. Jasmine Jalal Begam G/S SBCO
Com. K ShankaranR-III
Com. Santosh Kumar , Postal Accounts
Com. K. Mukhtar Ahmed (R-IV)
Com. P. Suresh G/S R-IV
Com. A. Veeran, A S/G NFPE
Com. A. Veeramani , A G/S P-III
Com. R.J. Madhusudan Rao R-IV
Com. S.L. Venkatasubbu, G/S Admin. Union
Com. SSRA Prasad, A G/S P-III
Com.P. Pandurangarao,G/S GDS
Com. Janardan MajumdarASG NFPE
Com. D.B. Mohanty, Dy. SG NFPE & GS P-IV
Com. Subhash Chakraborty,AGS P-IV
Com. Shantanu Nandy R-III
Com. B Samal O G/S P-III (C/S P-III Odisha)
• Leaders deputed for campaign can change the date with the consultation of Circle leaders.
• Leaders whose names are given should compulsorily attend the meeting.
• Circle Secretaries of NFPE should take initiative to arrange the joint meeting. They should consult each other and finalise the programme.
• Maximum publicity should be given to campaign programme and maximum participation of employees should be ensured. Pamphlets, Hand Bills, Posters should be printed in Hindi, English & Regional language and displayed at all Post offices, RMS Offices and at all important places.
• Circle Union / Divisional Union should make maximum effort to make the strike a grand success. Joint campaign programmes by Circle / Divisional Union Leaders may be organized in all Circles / Divisions
• Strike notice will be served to Secretary, Department of Posts on 12.12.2019. Copy may be served to all Circles / Divisional heads also. Copy of the strike notice may be down loaded from website of NFPE affiliated Unions.
• All the Unions affiliated to NFPE are participating in the One Day Strike on 8thJan 2020 to make the strike cent per cent success.
(R. N. Parashar)
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1. Settle all the problems arisen out of implementation of C.S.I, R.I.C.T./ IPPB / CBS and Postmen delivery mobile App & CIS.
2. Implement all positive recommendations of Sri Kamlesh Chandra Committee report and grant Civil servant Status to GDS.
3. Fill up all Vacant Posts in all cadres of Department of Post i.e. P.A/S.A, Postmen, Mail Guard, Mailmen, MMS, MTS, GDS, Postal Acctts, P.A Admn. Offices, P.A SBCO & Civil Wing etc within a time frame and separate identity of all cadres.
4. Withdraw NPS and Guarantee minimum pension 50% of last pay drawn.
5. Membership verification of G.D.S and declaration of result of regular employees membership verification conducted in 2015.
6. Implementation of orders of payment of revised wages and arrears to the casual , Part time, Contingent employees & daily rated mazdoors as per 6th and 7th CPC and Regularize Services of casual Labourers.
7. Implement Cadre Restructuring for left out categories i.e. RMS, MMS, Postman/MTS, PACO, PASBCO, Postal Accounts, and Civil Wing etc.
8. Stop Privatization, Corporatization and out sourcing in Postal Services.
9. Scrap Bench Mark in MACP.
10. Implement 5 days week in Postal and RMS
11. Enhancement of higher pay scales to those categories whose minimum qualification has been enhanced e.g. Postmen, Mail guard.
12. Grant of pension to the promoted GDS based on Supreme Court Judgment in SLP No (C) 13042/2014
13. Withdraw orders of enhancement of cash conveyance limit without security.
14. Implement all High Court and Supreme Court decisions in C/W MACP, RTP and others.
15. Cash less treatment under CGHS and allotment of adequate fund under head MR & T.A
16. Retention of Civil wing in the Department of Post.
17. Holding of Departmental Council Meetings/RJCM and periodical meetings at all levels.
18. Stop Trade Union victimization and in the name of unscientific targets.
19. Provide 40 percent SCF quota promotion in AAO cadre and amend RR incorporating the modifications demanded by AIPAEA.
20. Status of audit to SBCO.
21. Restore Special Allowance to PO & RMS Accountants and OSA to RMS/MMS Staff.
22. All NSH and I.C. Speed Post Hubs should be under the administrative control of RMS and All L-2 Mail Offices should be identified as I.C. Speed Post Hubs and as Parcel Hubs.
23. Permission to all Staff of Circle Office, SBCO, Postal Accounts and RMS/MMS Staff to appear in Departmental Examination for promotion to PSS Group-B.
24. Improper functioning of Separate (Nodal) Parcel Delivery in India Post vis-a-vis heavy expenditure and undue harassment to the Postmen Delivery staff.